Writing and content creation is my passion.
Currently, I am aiming to increase my freelance clientele, as well as land a part-time or full-time role that puts my skills to good use and helps me grow.
Keep reading to see what work experiences I have to offer!
Relevant Work Experience
Marketing & Communications Coordinator at Craig Ranch Fitness + Spa
- Interviewed experts and performed research to craft compelling, original blog content that embodied the voice of the brand and inspired our audience.
- Wrote journalistic articles, interviewing coworkers and members, in order to create Seasonal Guides, while also designing the layout.
- Created intriguing B2C copy that converts and eye-catching graphics for social media posts, e-mail campaigns, press releases, club signage, and flyers.
- Ensured success of all marketing projects and initiatives, including video production, website nurturing, bulk mail, and other collateral marketing material.
- Contributed to every aspect of the company’s impactful digital marketing strategy, working closely with the Digital Ad and SEO teams, as well as departmental leaders.
- Tools used: WordPress, WIX, Canva, Adobe, Yoast, MyEmma, and Trello.
Content Writer at Smart Training
- Wrote marketing content for Smart Training’s website, product descriptions, emails, marketing copy, social media posts, video scripts, and newsletters.
- Created SEO-optimized blog posts. Optimized and edited blog posts written by other employees.
- Interviewed experts and performed research to ensure that brand reputation and credentials were upheld.
- Planned an SEO strategy, managed the marketing calendar, and ensured marketing material aligned with business-to-business best practices.
WORD Studio Peer Tutor at St. Lawrence University
- Completed a semester-long class in order qualify as a tutor at the WORD Studio.
- Tutored my peers in all aspects of communication, including written, oral, and visual projects.
- Helped with argumentation, critical analysis, organization, style, grammar, design, and citations.
Communications Intern at St. Lawrence University
- Conducted interviews and research to write informative and journalistic articles for the University to appear in news alerts, magazines, and blog posts.
Tanner Fellow at St. Lawrence University
- Created a descriptive bibliography of books about canoes in Special Collections in Owen D. Young Library with Paul Doty.
Bachelor of Arts – English and Environmental Studies Combined at St. Lawrence University. Graduated Cum laude with a 3.5 GPA.
- “Thanksgiving” in Train River COVID-19 poetry anthology, yet to be released
- “Bare Necessities” in Tiny Spoon, 2020
- “Climate Anxiety to Climate Denial” in Honey & Lime Literary Magazine, 2020
- “Black Mirror and Posthumanism: What is Humanity?” in Underground Journal, 2019
- “Solar Envy” in Laurentian Magazine, 2019
- “Ecocentric and Anthropocentric Environmentalism: Atwood’s Critique of Specialization” in St. Lawrence Review, 2019
- “Irish Duo to Explore Environmental Fragility” in University News, 2019
- “Planting the Seeds of Connection Across Generations” in St. Lawrence University Magazine, 2019
- “Fostering The Next Generation of Care at Home and Away” in St. Lawrence University Magazine, 2019
- “Thoreau’s Political Activism: The Construction of Unconventional Masculinity” in St. Lawrence Review, 2017
How would my work experience contribute to your company?
I always want to expand. Grow. Learn more. Become a better writer. If you’d want me to write for your organization or business, please fill out the form below and I will contact you!
No matter what type of marketing content you want, I can help!