Recently, I ran into a childhood friend. I told him I’m doing freelance marketing coordination and he said, “You’ve always been really creative.” It’s true, I’ve always been passionate about storytelling, and along the way, I’ve falling in love with marketing and design.
I’m currently working as a Content Marketing Specialist at Butler/Till, and I also provide freelance content marketing services. I began freelancing in August 2021, mainly with business-to-business start-ups like LearnYour Benefits.
A summary of my career journey
- Graduated with a degree in English at St. Lawrence University. Got a lot of writing published throughout college.
- Became the Content Writer at Smart Training, where I became passionate about working with business-to-business software-as-a-service companies.
- Became the Marketing & Communications Coordinator at Craig Ranch Fitness + Spa, where I got to own the social media marketing process, learn more about design, and practice branding on a daily basis.
- Currently, I am a Content Marketing Specialist, both full-time and freelance.
What working with me looks like
- I think strategically: What’s the big picture? What are your overall content marketing goals? What are the current marketing best practices? And how can we use content to connect with your audience?
- After we decide our content roadmap, I can write the copy and content, create the graphics, and get the posts scheduled.
- I’ll ask questions when I need to, but for the most part, I’ll get it done on my own. I know you’re busy!
- I’m creative, detail-oriented, and I love what I do: helping companies like yours.
Review my whole portfolio or check out some of my recent blogs:
B2B HR technology
- Aligning Benefits and Communications with DEI Goals
- The Rise of the 4-Day Work Week (and What it Means for your HR Team)
- 2022 Changes that will Affect your Benefits Strategy
- Remote patient monitoring for chronic conditions
- How age tech is the next wave of healthcare
- Creating empathy through technology for the aging population
Leave a Reply